Sunkist is currently family run and we have been restoring this Historic building since 2001 to provide the traveller with a unique stay. While we are constantly restoring the buildings history we have modernised our facilities to provide independent travelers the comforts of home. You will enjoy the high quaility accommodation and facilities that we offer.
We provide a quality stay for those wishing to enjoy the nice quiet location to recharge the batteries or try some of the local activities. If you are Hiking, Mountain Biking or even extreme Canyoning we will do our best to ensure you will get a good night sleep.
Here are just some of the many things that make the Sunkist so good……
- Buffet continental breakfast
- Large High roofed rooms with opening windows.
- Quiet Location for the "Best Sleep in Thames".
- Bike storage when riding the local trails.
- Large TV Lounge with extensive video library, piano, winter fires, Pool Table
- Large balcony overlooking the waterfront, great sunsets
- BBQ Area, Large outdoor garden eating area, Hammocks.
- Full modern self catering kitchen, Free Tea & Coffee, Free herbs and spices
- Tomizone Internet, WiFi, Laundry, iron and dryer facilities.
- Over 15 years experience on the local region to give you the best tips for exploring The Coromandel,